TCG is a prime contractor for four channels of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Quantitative Research and Analytical Data Support (QRADS2) Indefinite Quantity, Indefinite Delivery (IDIQ) contract. TCG is a subcontractor on QRADS2 Channel 1. The $45 million ceiling of the five combined channels covers a wide range of data-driven economic analyses and analytics. Under this BPA, our team will:
- Provide enterprise analysis, analytical software, tools, dashboards, reports, and analytical data support to SEC customers;
- Increase the SEC’s capacity to provide quantitative reports and analytical solutions based on methods and models developed by financial economists;
- Provide data services to enable quick turnaround of high-quality data sets for analytical purposes across the Commission;
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge-base for key data sets;
- Develop and maintain technical and analytical documentation for tools such as the Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) and the Office of Research and Data Services
- Information Delivery System (OIDS), reports, and data sets;
- Increase enterprise support for text analytics; and
- Provide other analytical services to SEC customers as needed.
Each QRADS2 channel has a different, but related, workstream. TCG’s experience and capabilities in data analysis and analytics; database architecture and data management; systems architecture and design; application and web development; and program and project management led SEC to award us:
Channel 2: Analytical Tool Development
Under this channel we develop and implement analytical software and tools to support SEC research and reporting, and Commission investigations and examinations.
Channel 3: Database Development and Maintenance
Under Channel 3, we provide technical analytical Database Management expertise to assist in designing and/or maintaining SEC data sets. We help SEC to ensure data acquisition, conversion, and interfaces are managed so that the analytical databases are efficiently maintained for use by SEC economists, statisticians, researchers and other users.
Channel 4: Analytical Reports and Data Analyses
For this requirement, we support analytical projects, data set design and implementation, data governance, and/or operations and maintenance procedures of various projects.
Channel 5: Analytical Methods and Support
Here, we help to develop and write project-specific programs to process data sets using modern econometrics methods, statistical modeling techniques, machine learning and statistical process; analyze and interpret statistical data; compute supporting metrics; and produce and maintain models or other analytical products.
Channel 1: External Research Support and Technical Expertise (Subcontractor)
TCG is a subcontractor under this Channel. We work with our prime to provide strong subject matter expertise in the financial markets, securities, and related financial data analyses; provide understanding of financial data, databases, technical applications, and operational requirements relying on these data to support SEC analyses and repeatable results in the SEC analytical development environment.
Contract Numbers: Channel 2 (50310218D0051); Channel 3 (50310218D0022); Channel 4 (50310218D0063); Channel 5 (50310218D0082)
Sponsor: Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Periods of Performance: Channel 2 (08/03/2018 - 08/02/2023); Channel 3 (06/14/2018 - 06/13/2018); Channel 4 (09/04/2018 - 09/03/2023); Channel 5 (09/21/2018 - 09/20/2023)
Length of Contracts: Base + 4 years (2018 - 2023)
Contract Types: Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)/Time and Materials (T&M)/Labor Hour (LH)
Contact: Michael Drescher, Program Manager